Rod Drury Live Interview
Our eight questions for Rod are below. If you have any, leave them in the comments, and we may select a few if we have time.
1. You’ve been working in the New Zealand business scene for a long time now. Your CV must be longer than my arm. Where did you start?
2. What do you attribute your success in all the businesses you’ve been involved in to?
3. When you were hiring people for projects, what was the first thing you look at?
4. We think of you as New Zealand’s version of Steve Jobs when it comes to innovation. How would you describe your management style? How do you inspire employees?
5. What do you see happening in the tech scene in New Zealand over the next 5 years?
6. You’ve been all around the world. If you were to start Xero, or any other company again, where would you start it?
7. What single piece of advice would you give to those with the motivation and even the ideas, but no clue where to start?
8. Do you think 2013 is a good year to be an entrepreneur in New Zealand.
The video will be available to watch later.