Sparks Fly, Ben Northrop AND Preparing For An Election Tech Special
A packed Access Granted podcast, ep9: Sparks fly, from Raj and Mike this week – here’s the highlights!
- Telecom CEO gives a staff member a slap down
- Large projects DON’T work and +Brenda Leeuwenberg let’s +Wellington City Council know
- NetHui best tweets according to +Ron Mader
- +Google Chrome profiles – huh?
- Events this weekend, in Auckland and all over Wellington
Access Granted is setting up a series of interviews with the tech reps of the main political parties. Once they have the interviews in the can they’ll put them all together in an election special for release on Tuesday 2nd September in time for Election Day on the 20th.
Whilst they have some focus areas such as, “What exactly is your party’s ICT policy” they also want to open it up to you, the NZ tech workers and give you a chance to pose the tech-related question to the political parties.
(thanks to whatisitwellington: New Zealand ICT Government Worker Survey 2013: Take one, pass it on for the image)